Property Assistant Guide
You can create amazing communities!
- Take ownership of the quality of the property!
- Be a friendly and helpful face of the property.
- Be aware of maintenance and housekeeping issues at the property.
- Create a work order for any needs on the property (landscape, repairs etc).
- Clean up any trash, dust etc. while on property. Leave it better each time!
- Always be looking for ways to improve your properties!
Table of Contents - Site Assistant Duties
- Submit work orders & contact the office.
- Perform monthly site inspections
- Vacant unit procedures
- Showing available units. Procedure.
- Send guest cards for your showings.
- Manage status of vacant units. Address timeline and vendors needed.
- Serve notices to residents. Procedure.
- Attend weekly virtual meetings with office. And monthly in office meetings as scheduled.